Q: What causes Nissan Sentra 06 not to drive in D or Reverse but will in 1st and 2nd Gear .?

Car will not move in Drive , nor reverse , but will move in 1st and 2nd gear . Why .? Could no transmission fluid cause that .?

Hi there. Most transmission problems are due to either low fluid levels or dirty transmission fluid and debris inside the hydraulic lines, creating an obstruction and difficulty shifting gears. However, when you have an issue like you’ve described, it’s more likely due to inner seal failures or a shift solenoid problem. You might want to have a professional mechanic complete a car is hard to shift inspection, so they correctly diagnose this issue and recommend the right repairs.

3. What causes Nissan Sentra 06 not to drive in D or Reverse but will in 1st and 2nd Gear .?