Q: What brand of filter

Which brand of filter & oil shall i use

3. What brand of filter

Q: Car making weird noises

Sounds like you might be having traction control issues. These are common on the G6. The issue is usually related to a body harness under the rear seat that is misrouted. This causes the insulation to wear and the harness...

Q: I have a 2006 Mazda 3 and the front bumper is damaged, how much would it cost to replace, paint, and install a new one? 2006 Mazda 3

Hello - unfortunately, this is not a service YourMechanic offers at this time. This task is best handled by a collision repair estimator at a reputable paint and body shop. S/he is trained to evaluate visible and not-so-visible damage, and...

Q: Will my car having shifting problems if my purge valve solenoid is bad

A leaking purge valve can cause a hard start and rough running after getting fuel due to vapors flooding the engine out. The shifting problem is most likely not related to the purge valve. This sounds like a shift solenoid...