Q: What brand of filter

Which brand of filter & oil shall i use

3. What brand of filter

Q: When replacing a crank shaft part will the work send the timing chain off track?

Claimed by Kevin Gainer

Q: Q: Check Engine Light is on

Your check engine light may come on for many different reasons such as a faulty mass air flow sensor, a faulty O2 sensor, a bad catalytic converter, bad spark plugs or wires and many other reasons. Unfortunately due to the...

Q: Q: Car cannot be started

Hello. It sounds like your car’s battery is starting to go bad or is bad already. It doesn’t sound like a serious problem with the engine exists. In addition to the possibility that you have a bad battery, it is...