Q: What brand of filter

Which brand of filter & oil shall i use

3. What brand of filter

Q: Hard to steer g6 gt 3.5 at low speeds

Hi There, This suggests your power steering pump may be failing or you have a leak elsewhere in one of the power steering lines. The power steering system operates on very high pressurized hydraulic pressure (in some cases as much...

Q: What mean check feud cap on my Honda

The computer has detected the fuel cap is loose or you have a leak in the evaporative gas tank vapor control system. If gas cap is tight and not off or loose then you will need to have the system...

Q: Why does my oil gauge go to zero when I press on the gas pedal?What does it mean if I have to keep putting transmission fluid in?

The oil pressure gauge will fluctuate slightly with changes in engine RPM's, but should not go down to zero. This could mean a few things could be happening. Either the motor is in fact low on oil, the oil pump...