Q: What are the mechanical challenges of a BMW 318i.

Im planning to buy a BMW 318i. I just saw it from a car dealer. now l want to the mechanical challenges face?, the cost of maintaining such a car. Is it cheap or expensive?

BMW’s are expensive cars to maintain, no matter what year or model they are. Since they have always been a luxury brand, prices for parts and labor tend to land on the higher side of the spectrum. If this is an older model car, despite the low mileage, it will likely need a lot of work based on age alone. BMW’s are very nice cars, and can be a lot of fun to drive, but you should decide if you are really able to commit the amount of money it may take to keep the car in good shape. You can use our estimates tool to compare cost between the BMW and many other vehicle models. If you do decide to move forward with the BMW, or any car for that matter, I would recommend having a pre-purchase inspection performed to make sure you aren’t buying someone else’s problems.

3. What are the mechanical challenges of a BMW 318i.