Q: Were is the radiator drain plug on the car

Car is overheating antifreeze is bubbling and ive already change thermostat

A: Hello, thanks for writing in about your Dod...

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Dodge Stratus. The drain valve is located on the passenger side and at the bottom of the radiator. You only have to turn it 1/8 of a turn, counter clockwise, while pulling on valve. Turn it back 1/8 clockwise to close the valve. If you need help with getting this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can diagnose your overheating issue firsthand and help you make the necessary repairs.