Q: Went to start my q7. First it would start then immediately turn off. Then it started but would not stop cranking. I turned it off

My car had a problem starting. It would not stay on. Tried stwice. After 3rd time it cranked up but wouldn't stop cranking. I turned it off, waited a minute, then started it again. This time, it worked fine. When I put it in drive and put my foot on the gas, however, it won't move. It doesn't feel like it goes into gear. When I put it in reverse, I feel it go in gear but doesn't move. Turned it off and waited. It started but still won't go into gear.

3. Went to start my q7. First it would start then immediately turn off. Then it started but would not stop cranking. I turned it off