Q: went into failsafe can this be cleared by me

changed motor due to valve rocker arm knocking I think while trouble shooting this problem I made computer go into failsafe mode.i have tried several things but cannot clear. took it to a shop he tried to connect to network with his snapon system but said he could not,he is still working on any help on clearing or what maybe stopping him from connecting Steve W.

Hi there. This problem is very common after replacing engines on modern vehicles. The ECU needs to be reset by a Ford dealership in order to fix this issue.

3. went into failsafe can this be cleared by me