Q: we have a 2012 Infinty QX56 20 passenger Super stretch limo in our fleet. Rear end grinding

last evening there was a grinding noise coming from the rear of the SUV. It is a 20 passenger Super Stretch Limousine. The factory rear was probably not changed when it was converted. The gears are grinding bad, and the vehicle will not move. is there a heavy duty truck rear end that is compatible, or a kit to replace the gears

3. we have a 2012 Infinty QX56 20 passenger Super stretch limo in our fleet. Rear end grinding