Q: was trying to turn up the injection pump can broke off the tip of the Allen wrench and it fell inside the pump what do I do now

was trying to turn up the injection pump and broke off the tip of the Allen wrench and it fell inside the pump what do I do now and what can it mess up

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your 1990 Ford F-150. You should try and use a magnet tip tool to try and extract the broken piece of the Allen tool. The piece could get in and cause the injection pump to lock up or not turn off and over rev the motor. If you cannot get it out with a magnet then you should have the pump removed to try and get the broken piece out.

3. was trying to turn up the injection pump can broke off the tip of the Allen wrench and it fell inside the pump what do I do now