Q: Was k10 made in the 60s and what does k and c stand for

What's the difference between k10 and c10 and when was k10 made

3. Was k10 made in the 60s and what does k and c stand for

Q: Automatic transmission grinds when put in reverse

Hi there. Typically a grinding noise upon shifting is caused by a gear misalignment or the gear not fully engaging due to the wrong linkage being used. This is common with tranny swaps like you've described. The first thing I'd...

Q: My brakes are hard to press and it's stuck under 2nd gear. Is it my brake pads?

It sounds like you may have two different problems. The first is a bad or leaking brake booster or another brake problem causing you to push the brakes harder than normal. The second problem is a transmission shifting issue. Being...

Q: Wiring harness cost for 54 ford f100

If you can find a mechanic that is willing to build a wire harness from scratch for the vehicle it will have to be straight time and materials to do it. This means if it takes 10 hours to make...