Q: Warning lights blinking irregularly on 2012 Hyundai Veracruz

First the Tire Pressure Monitoring light came on. I went to the mechanic’s shop and he told me that it was not the tires or tire pressure causing the problem and that we’re to assume that the problem is an electrical one. Next the ESC and ABS lights appeared and then went out, then back on and off again. I am wondering whether to take these warning lights seriously or not. In your expertise, what should I do to get these things fixed?

On most vehicles, when a warning light is illuminated the system may have experienced a fault and will generally store a fault code. Sometimes the fault code will remain stored even if the system does not detect the problem anymore. As far as the TPMS light, if the pressures are good and you have a warning, it is safe to suspect a faulty sensor or communication problem inside the car. Have an experienced technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the vehicle’s warning lights and scan the modules for any stored fault codes in order to move forward with the correct repair.

3. Warning lights blinking irregularly on 2012 Hyundai Veracruz