Q: Wants to stall. At idle and under acceleration

Truck doesnt want to idle once warmed up. Truck also wants to stall when off the gas coming to a stop. Also sputters under acceleration.

3. Wants to stall. At idle and under acceleration

Q: I replaced alternator without disconnecting battery cable won't start?? Not even power at fuse box

Hello, thanks for writing in. You need to check all the main fuses in the engine fuse box. You most likely blew one or more which is why the issue is still occurring. If you need help having the problem...

Q: Can I change gear ratio of my rearend if I also change the front

When it comes to a four wheel drive vehicle, it doesn't really matter what gears you use, as long as they match on the front and rear. So, if you wanted to switch to a 355 gear, that would be...

Q: Q: How do I delete or edit the contacts in the Uconnect phonebook?

If you are editing a contact, press the Uconnect phone button, which is a telephone symbol on either the center console or the steering wheel. The system will say “Ready” and beep, at which point you should say...