Q: Wants to stall. At idle and under acceleration

Truck doesnt want to idle once warmed up. Truck also wants to stall when off the gas coming to a stop. Also sputters under acceleration.

3. Wants to stall. At idle and under acceleration

Q: New Clutch won't engage

Hi there. Without being there to inspect your Nissan or knowing what replacement parts you used, it's difficult to pinpoint this issue remotely. You might want to verify that all replacement parts are OEM or compatible to your 720 first....

Q: Can a 42re transmission hook up to a 5.9 L Magnum gas engine

The 42RE will "fit" but it is definitely not a "direct" fit as in a catalog interchange. The 42RE is a light duty vehicle transmission and thus the torque rating (power handling capability) is lower than that of the 46RE....

Q: My car won't accelerate over 40 mph and check engine light is on

Hi there. In many cases, when you have an issue with the car accelerating and the check engine light comes on, it's caused by a mechanical problem with either a drive-system, fuel or ignition system component. The light is triggered...