Q: Vsa light is on for no reason Accra cl 2003

Just had my transmission worked on. Picked up my car and the vsa light is on and the ! Won't go off.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle may be having issues with one of the sensors related to the stability control system. It may be wise to have the vehicle scanned for codes to check and see what the computer has detected was wrong. Something may have gotten unplugged or bumped during the previous work that was done. Consider the stability control is a safety feature, ignoring it may mean the system is not working. If you are confident there is no issue, you can have the warning light reset and turned off. If it re-illuminates, then you know something needs to be done to rectify an issue. For more help addressing the warning light, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.