Q: Vsa light is on for no reason Accra cl 2003

Just had my transmission worked on. Picked up my car and the vsa light is on and the ! Won't go off.

3. Vsa light is on for no reason Accra cl 2003

Q: My car isn't staying charged after a jump, it lasts about two minutes before the engine dies. I'm wondering if it's the alternator.

This may be related to a couple of different things. The fact that it must be jumped to get it started is usually a sign of a dead battery or an alternator that may not be working. In rare cases...

Q: Warning lights come on while backing down a hill, Infiniti G25

There is a short somewhere causing the lights to work intermittently. However, to provide more insight as to where the short might be, I would need to know exactly which lights are illuminating intermittently. I'm guessing that it is not...

Q: My abs motor relay is missing. Would that prevent my car from starting

If you are sure it is the ABS relay missing, then that will not prevent your car from starting. That circuit is unique only to the brake system. If the engine does not crank over fast when starting, you...