Q: VSA light, brake and ABS light is on. Had breaks checks and they are good. Why are those lights staying on?

asked by on February 23, 2018

While driving the VSA, brake and ABS light came on pulled over turned car off. It went off for 2 days. After 2 days it came back on had breaks checked and they are good. Light went off now it is back on. Once car sits for a couple of hours it goes off but comes back on while driving

This is caused by one or more wheel speed sensors are getting a bad signal to computer and will need to be replaced. I recommend getting the ABS system scanned for stored codes that will tell you which wheel sensor is causing the problem.