Q: Vibration when sharply & slowly turning left

When I make a sharp left turn and I’m going slowly, there is a vibration/shaking that sometimes can be both audibly heard and physically felt. Twice I have reported this to the dealership, but I am told that the vibration cannot be duplicated by them. In your professional experience, what would be causing this and what can I do (or where do I go) to get it fixed?

One thing that could help is to have the vibration reproduced in front of a trained professional to pinpoint where and when these symptoms occur. The shaking or vibrating could be from engine mount issues, worn brake components, or suspension issues. If you would like to have this looked at, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the vibration and determine what repairs are needed.

3. Vibration when sharply & slowly turning left