Q: Vehicle wont start

asked by on December 24, 2016

Vehicle wont start, hasbeen running lean, changed mass flow sensor, fuel filter. Doesnt semm to be getting enough fuel. Sprayed quick start into it starts for a few seconds then dies.

The fuel system pressure should be checked to see if it is within specifications to start the vehicle and open the injectors. If the pressure is too low or no pressure then check the fuel pump connector and if it shows signs of connector getting hot then replace connector and fuel pump in the fuel tank. Recheck fuel pressure and vehicle should start and run.