Q: Vehicle squeaks from back left when accelerating or when hitting a hard enough bump. Dodge charger 2016 50k miles

Vehicle squeaks from back left when accelerating or when hitting a hard enough bump. Dodge charger 2016 50k miles. The noise cannot be replicated by pushing down on the rear of the car

Hi Gridpa1. Thanks for submitting your question tonight. There are several things that could be causing this type of noise. Most common is that a rear stabilizer bar bushing is starting to wear, but with only 50,000 miles on a newer Dodge Charger, that is less likely. It could be rear struts that are starting to wear, and when the vehicle hits a certain type of bump at a certain speed - makes this noise. It’s very difficult to diagnose a problem without completing a test drive to replicate the symptom, so you might want to have a professional mechanic complete an onsite inspection and allow them to test drive the vehicle.

3. Vehicle squeaks from back left when accelerating or when hitting a hard enough bump. Dodge charger 2016 50k miles