Q: Vehicle squeaks from back left when accelerating or when hitting a hard enough bump. Dodge charger 2016 50k miles

asked by on October 22, 2017

Vehicle squeaks from back left when accelerating or when hitting a hard enough bump. Dodge charger 2016 50k miles. The noise cannot be replicated by pushing down on the rear of the car

Car is making a noise Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi Gridpa1. Thanks for submitting your question tonight. There are several things that could be causing this type of noise. Most common is that a rear stabilizer bar bushing is starting to wear, but with only 50,000 miles on a newer Dodge Charger, that is less likely. It could be rear struts that are starting to wear, and when the vehicle hits a certain type of bump at a certain speed - makes this noise. It’s very difficult to diagnose a problem without completing a test drive to replicate the symptom, so you might want to have a professional mechanic complete an onsite inspection and allow them to test drive the vehicle.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr