Q: Vehicle sputters and bogs down in drive

The truck starts up and does fine until I put it into drive. When you give it gas, it sputters and bogs down. It has no acceleration at all.

Hey there, it sounds like you may have an issue with fuel getting to the engine. The most likely cause of this is a failed fuel pump or a clogged fuel filter. With these conditions, I would recommend having a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, come to your home or office to diagnose your engine’s sputtering issue and make the needed repairs to get your car back on the road.