Q: Vehicle pulling to the left despite resetting the wheel and having it aligned

Sometimes my vehicle pulls to the left and I have to reset and hold the steering wheel to make it go straight. I had the wheels aligned twice and rotated tires but the issue still persists.

A: It's one of the problems that you find ...

It's one of the problems that you find when the car pulls and you have to put it to the center, even though they aligned it twice. What I would do if I were you would be to start with a better alignment expert - one who knows about alignment stuff better than most people. Because a true alignment expert doesn’t just do alignments, they also does tests to see if there is a problem.

He’ll check the bolt joints, the tie rods, all kinds of things—all kinds of things that need testing. Start there with a better front-end mechanic, because front-end work is relatively complex stuff and you don’t want someone who is not good to do that work but someone who is an absolute pro. There are just a few thousands reasons here and there that can cause the problem. If you need help with this, a technician from YourMechanic can visit your home or office to let diagnose your car's pulling issue and let you know exactly what you need to do.