Q: Vehicle idling low.

The vehicle is idling low and it won't accelerate. It seems like the fuel is not getting to the engine.

A: Low fuel pressure can certainly cause your ...

Low fuel pressure can certainly cause your symptoms. I am assuming you have enough fuel, so the key here is why is the fuel not getting to the engine? A bad fuel pump or clogged fuel filter can definitely be the issue. Another thing you might consider is if it is happening after the car warms up, it might be a catalytic converter. A clogged converter usually keeps the vehicle from accelerating. In fact sometimes it seems like the more you try to accelerate the slower you go. A mechanic with a fuel pressure tester and a back pressure tester can help check both of these out for you.