Q: Vehicle idling low.

The vehicle is idling low and it won't accelerate. It seems like the fuel is not getting to the engine.

Low fuel pressure can certainly cause your symptoms. I am assuming you have enough fuel, so the key here is why is the fuel not getting to the engine? A bad fuel pump or clogged fuel filter can definitely be the issue. Another thing you might consider is if it is happening after the car warms up, it might be a catalytic converter. A clogged converter usually keeps the vehicle from accelerating. In fact sometimes it seems like the more you try to accelerate the slower you go. A mechanic with a fuel pressure tester and a back pressure tester can help check both of these out for you.

3. Vehicle idling low.