Q: Van starts but stalls very quickly

Changed fuel pump camshaft sensor egr valve as soon as it cranks ut kills like it smothers

Hi there. Check the fuel pump relay and see if it’s clicking when the key is turned to the ’ON’ position. If the relay is not clicking, then remove the relay and check for power to the relay base on the fuse box. If there is power, then the relay needs replaced. If there is no power to the relay base, then there is a break between the relay and the ignition switch. If the relay is clicking, then there could be a break between the relay and the fuel pump. If you need further assistance with your engine stalling, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.