Q: Vacuum valve plugged

My car's air conditioner gets warm while my car is not moving, and my coolant is bubblingA vacuum valve seems to be plugged up, and I believe it is the cause of a "misrouted" diagnosis. That being said, I believe there is something wrong with the unit the vacuum valve is connected to.

Hi. This is likely as the vacuum valve may have been plugged to prevent a vacuum leak in the system. Have an experienced technician inspect the vehicle’s AC system and the unit that it is connected to in order to correct the fault.

3. Vacuum valve plugged