Q: Vacuum valve plugged

My car's air conditioner gets warm while my car is not moving, and my coolant is bubblingA vacuum valve seems to be plugged up, and I believe it is the cause of a "misrouted" diagnosis. That being said, I believe there is something wrong with the unit the vacuum valve is connected to.

A: Hi. This is likely as the vacuum valve may ...

Hi. This is likely as the vacuum valve may have been plugged to prevent a vacuum leak in the system. Have an experienced technician inspect the vehicle’s AC system and the unit that it is connected to in order to correct the fault.