Q: Unresolved leakage problems

asked by on May 17, 2016

I've taken my car in for regular maintenance on a constant basis. I've had repair, after repair, after repair. My mechanic has replaced the gasket after a manifold leak, spark plugs, crankshaft, injector, computer sensors, etc. Now the P0302 code is showing and I have very low oil pressure. What should I do?

Fuel Pump Replacement $120.92 - $1189.43 Get a Quote
Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement $88.87 - $220.77 Get a Quote
Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Have the oil pressure tested to see if it is low, or the oil sensor is reading wrong. Also have the engine compression tested to see if the cylinder number 2 has a problem or not.

The P0302 code is for a misfire in cylinder number 2. Once these tests are done, then the diagnosis can be done to fix the problems.

You can have a certified technician from YourMechanic diagnose your P0302 code and do these tests for you at your home or place of business.