Q: Unresolved leakage problems

I've taken my car in for regular maintenance on a constant basis. I've had repair, after repair, after repair. My mechanic has replaced the gasket after a manifold leak, spark plugs, crankshaft, injector, computer sensors, etc. Now the P0302 code is showing and I have very low oil pressure. What should I do?

Have the oil pressure tested to see if it is low, or the oil sensor is reading wrong. Also have the engine compression tested to see if the cylinder number 2 has a problem or not.

The P0302 code is for a misfire in cylinder number 2. Once these tests are done, then the diagnosis can be done to fix the problems.

You can have a certified technician from YourMechanic diagnose your P0302 code and do these tests for you at your home or place of business.

3. Unresolved leakage problems