Q: I had the code po342

I had a code po342 camshaft position sensor low circuit b1 changed that sensor. On top under the intake. Now I have another code po343 camshaft position sensor circuit high b1.

You will need to make sure the CMP sensor wires are not out of position and near any high voltage wires or coils. If the problem continues then remove the sensor again and check the reluctor on the cam for damage or foreign material stuck to it and clean off. Then reinstall sensor if problem was found and fixed or if none then replace sensor with a new one. Clear and reset codes.

3. I had the code po342