Q: Turned on back winow heater and engine made a noise ...when lights are turned on engine makes a noise like it can't take load ....

Turned on back window heater to defrost and engine ade a noise like a motor bike was passing that when I start car it starts as normal but a vibration noise comes at the end of tge start ...that seems to be gone now .....if I turn on lights I get a noise from engine like it's not able for the load.....I have all heaters turned to low and them to off but hot very hot air coming from vents.....A/C has never worked properly it blows cold air out drivers side and warm out passengers so I don't really use it

A: Hi there. It appears you have more than one...

Hi there. It appears you have more than one problem with your vehicle. The noise coming from engine area with a load on the electrical system, may be a bad diode in the alternator. Continuing to drive the vehicle with a bad alternator diode, may leave you with a dead battery. The hot air coming from the vents sounds like blend door actuator(s) problems. I recommend the concerns your vehicle has, it be inspected by a certified technician like one from YourMechanic to pinpoint the noise and help you fix it accordingly.