Q: Q: Turn signals not working

My turn signals are not working.

3. Q: Turn signals not working

Q: So it hasn't been 3 months/3000 kilometer since I changed oil in my car and it is asking me to change it soon. Do I keep driving or change oil?

Unless you are using full synthetic engine oil with high mileage ratings, I recommend replacing the engine oil. Standard engine oil will burn up all of the additives (cleaning agents) between 2,500 to 3,000 miles or 120 hour of use....

Q: Does a bad torque converter cause the transmission to not engage into any gear at all?

What you are describing may be a result of a faulty speed sensor, potentially low transmission fluid or a even a faulty transmission control solenoid. As your vehicle travels down the road, the computer analyzes data being sent by vehicle...

Q: Q: Engine knocking

Hi there. An engine knock can occur in many different instances. Your vehicle may have not received the proper lubrication under heavy load at one point. Without an in person diagnosis, it is difficult to pinpoint exactly what is wrong...