Q: Turn signals not working

My turn signal lights do not work. My brake lights work, though.

A: Hello! Your turn signal light malfunction i...

Hello! Your turn signal light malfunction is a common issue that many owners of your particular vehicle face. It’s commonly caused by a faulty column switch, or a short in the wiring harness of the turn signal circuit. The harness is located on the driver’s side under the dashboard. I suggest that a technician inspect the bulbs and column switch, as well as the wiring harness, to diagnose the cause of your turn signal light malfunction.