Q: Truck won't crank after putting in new battery.

Truck won't even crank just put in a new battery before that worked fine, its been real cold its a manual also blinkers don't work or brake lights

Hi there. When you have multiple electrical systems that do not function and the car will not start, it is likely due to main electrical relay malfunction. The main relay is responsible for sending power from the battery and alternator to power accessory items and primary ignition systems. It is also possible that a small issue like battery cables are damaged; causing this issue. It is best to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection.