Q: Truck will die after just idling or have no power and sputter while driving and lock up

I'll be driving down the road and my truck will begin to jump rpms and loose power and then die on me and it won't start again until cooked down after about 20 minutes or so. I have flushed the coolant changed the fuel pump and fuel filter and down regular oil changes. Could it be the crank sensor? I have run diagnostics and it came up as a trouble code going to replace it today.

3. Truck will die after just idling or have no power and sputter while driving and lock up