Q: Truck stalling out when turning.

My truck is stalling out on turns occasionally.

3. Truck stalling out when turning.

Q: What does the AdvanceTrac® Off light mean in the dash?

The AdvanceTrac® system is Ford’s stability and traction control solution for your car. It’s automatically turned on every time you start the engine. The system is designed to help provide better traction during driving on slippery roads (rain, snow, etc.)....

Q: Tahoe keeps stalling, bucking, and I smell gas by the engine.

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. With having the intake manifold bolts broken, yes you can smell gas, but the vehicle will have a vacuum leak. The O2 sensor is on for the broken bolt due to the vacuum leak....

Q: My car is skipping.

Hello. This can be caused by a number of things. It can be anything from a faulty sensor to a tune-up issue. I usually check the computer for codes and check all of the sensor readings with a scan tool....