Q: Truck shuts off, hard to restart - 2000 Dodge Ram 2500

My truck has been shutting off and has difficulty starting back up. I had the starter repaired along with the flex plate. That didn't help. All the electronic components are working correctly. The truck starts up the quickest when I slam it into park. What kind of repairs are needed?

A: Hello. The neutral safety switch should be ...

Hello. The neutral safety switch should be checked for proper operation. There could also be a problem with the glow plugs and turbo system. Another possibility is that the fuel injectors may be causing the problem you are experiencing. Have these components inspected by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, in order to resolve the stalling issue.