Q: Truck shuddering after heavy rain

My truck is shuddering badly. I have replaced the plugs, wires, distributor cap, rotor, ignition coil, fuel line, and fuel filter. The problem started after it rained heavily.

There are countless potential causes for the symptoms you are having. Anything from a failed fuel injector to an internal engine problem could be the cause. But, since you only said it started happening after the truck got wet, I would take a look at the single module engine controller (SMEC). Usually the control module is far down my list on of possible suspects but this particular unit is located in a place susceptible to water intrusion. It’s it in the engine compartment on the left inner fender. I suggest you have a trained mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your vehicle to see if this is the problem.