Q: Truck runs fine once jumped until turned off

My truck won't start. When I jump it off, it runs fine until I turn it off. Then it is completely dead again, and it doesn't matter how long it runs.

3. Truck runs fine once jumped until turned off

Q: Need help with a reduced engine power warning light.

Hello - first thing to check is what problem code remains set. If still a TPS, double-checking the wiring at the throttle body, and also checking the throttle pedal actuator sensor. This is the "transmitter" whereas the throttle position sensor...

Q: Coolant loss

Hello, the water pump gaskets can leak, with this mileage you would want to replace the coolant pump also. It would be best to have a certified mechanic look at the vehicle and determine exactly what is going on....

Q: I locked my keys in my car and the car battery is dead

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 2009 Chevrolet Cobalt. You will need to have a locksmith or call AAA (if you have it) and explain the situation. The locksmith will unlock the car so you can get the...