Truck ran park it now over nite it will not start cranks ...

Q: Truck ran park it now over nite it will not start cranks and cranks but wont start

Turns over but will not start

Hi Bill. Thanks for contacting us today. Typically if you turn the key and the starter will engage, the starting issue is caused by fuel or ignition timing problems. Some of the possible sources include a fuel pump or fuel pump relay, mass air flow sensor failure, or even an idle control valve that has been damaged. In other cases, a crankshaft or camshaft position sensor, which monitors and controls ignition timing, is the root issue. Since there are so many possible sources, having a professional mechanic come to your location and complete an on-site inspection is a smart way to save money and ensure the right repairs are made.