Q: Truck dies at slow speed once warmed up cuts out real bad and dies

I have a 2005 F150 5.4. Recently changed brake rotors on and then a week or two later engine started acting up, and when idling, the engine would cut out really bad and sometimes die while in drive, sometimes while going at a slow speed in the middle of driving. Engine dies a lot easier when I go in reverse. Light came on and had the code read and the camshaft positioning sensor on bank 1 was bad so I went ahead and replaced both sensors bank 1 and 2. Engine still does the same thing. Reset the engine and still doing same thing. When truck is idling it typically has a surge to it and after driving truck for 15-20 miles is when it starts acting up when come to a stop or slow speed.

3. Truck dies at slow speed once warmed up cuts out real bad and dies