Q: Trouble programming key fob

Having trouble locating programming connector in trunk. Everywhere i have read says driver side but cant find it. Need more detail in locating it.

Unfortunately, this vehicle is similar to many other GM vehicles in the fact that a special scan tool is required to program the key fob. This means that the dealership will need to be the one to program the key fob to your vehicle. There are also many locksmith companies that can do this as well. I would recommend checking around your local area to see what the prices on these services are for your particular area.