Q: Trouble programming key fob

Having trouble locating programming connector in trunk. Everywhere i have read says driver side but cant find it. Need more detail in locating it.

3. Trouble programming key fob

Q: Transmission slips when cold but shifts perfect when at operating temperature.

Your transmission may have defective pressure and control solenoids or could have bad seals inside the transmission. Either way you will need to have a qualified transmission mechanic run a diagnostic check to see if you are having internal leakage...

Q: Possible problem with alternator

Hello. You are correct, the next step is to remove and test, or just go ahead and replace the alternator. Replacement aftermarket alternators for the 2001 Pontiac Grand Am cover years 2000-2003. So reasonably you can conclude that the alternator...

Q: Q: My car key won't turn in the ignition

A number of things can make the ignition difficult or impossible to turn. A faulty ignition switch or ignition tumbler may not signal the shifter interlock properly, preventing the ignition from turning. Also, a damaged,loose, or misadjusted shifter mechanism can...