Q: Transmission temperature keeps going on and transmission slips

Transmission temperature goes on and transmission slips has trouble moving the truck

When the clutches inside the transmission are slipping, it will heat the transmission fluid up until you get the overheat light on. You will need to have the transmission pressure tested by a transmission mechanic to diagnose the slipping. The transmission most likely will need overhaul in order to resolve the issue completely.

3. Transmission temperature keeps going on and transmission slips