Q: Where is evap canister located on 2010 dodge journey

I stopped put gas in my journey and on the way home the check engine light came on so I checked it with my obd2 and it said evap emission control leak what do I do and where is canister located

Hello, thank you for writing in. The EVAP canister on the Dodge Journeys is difficult to find. You will want to look next to the gas tank. From the outside of the vehicle, the best thing to do is locate the rear driver’s wheel well. behind the wheel, next to the gas tank, you will see hoses going into a square. Inside is the canister. You will need to look between the frame and the body of the car to see it. Accessing it will involve raising the vehicle up off of the ground, or removing the wheel. Either way, it tends to be a tight space, and you will need to give yourself as much room as you can. For more help replacing the canister, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.