Q: Transmission slipping 2005 Volkswagon Passat

My Automatic transmission slipping, and no reverse, my scanner shows Errors 2100, 730, 732, 734, 741, and 811, Clearing the error stops the slippage momentarily but they come back and starts slipping a fee minutes later

Hi there - given the mileage your vehicle has, it’s likely your transmission is worn out. However - check the fluid level first, low fluid level is the simplest possible problem, and the easiest to check. Also, what condition is the fluid in: read and clear, or dark and cloudy? It may or may not be worth changing the fluid and filter at this point. Also, disconnected the batter for 20 minutes, then reconnecting the battery, and driving it for 20-30 minutes will allow the transmission to "re-learn" shift behavior - but any improvement will only be short-lived due to normal wear. I would recommend a transmission inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, confirm the "worn out transmission" diagnose, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.