Q: Q: rough idle

In idle, engine run rough ,feels like miss fire, check light on., i noticed low coolant level, no oil leak on floor., oil changed month ago

Hello. I would need to know which misfire codes you are getting to know for sure what is going on. Most of the time on this vehicle if it is a single cylinder misfire then it may be as simple as an ignition coil or spark plug. If it has not been tuned up recently then that may be all that it needs. It may also need to have a compression test done to see if there is an internal engine problem. It is concerning that it was low on coolant. If you are planning on having it looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the rough idling, as well as make any necessary repairs.

3. Q: rough idle