Q: transmission slip

Why does my transmission slip when I turn and/or when I come to a complete stop. I have to come off gas than press it again to start back going.

If your car is sucking air into the filter inlet O-ring when turning or stopping it might be from a filter that came loose or a seal that is sucking air. You should have the transmission drain pan removed and the filter replaced and refilled. If the problem continues then your transmission may have an issue with the front pump check valve internal to the transmission and would need major overhaul. A certified YourMechanic technician can come to your home or place of business in order to perform a Gears slipping when accelerating inspection or transmission fluid service on your vehicle.

3. transmission slip