Q: Q: transmission slip

Why does my transmission slip when I turn and/or when I come to a complete stop. I have to come off gas than press it again to start back going.

3. Q: transmission slip

Q: Q: ABS light on and off

The ABS light coming indicates a fault in the ABS system. Fault codes should be read out as this will guide the diagnosis. Possible causes for the ABS light coming on and off is a possible loss in wheel speed...

Q: Q: How do I turn on the heated mirrors?

The heated mirrors can help give you visibility out of your side mirrors by eliminating any rain, ice, or condensation. The heated mirrors will automatically turn on when the rear defroster is turned on.

Q: Wont turnover

Check the main engine fuse box and look for fuse number 27. Remove the fuse to see if it is blown and discoloration in the socket. The fuse holder cannot handle the load on it, causing it to overheat. You...