Q: Transmission problem

When shifting from first to second gear .it shift good but it has a dound.that.oil is ok .filter is new. It is a automatic transmission.4 speed.

Hi there. If the vehicle is making a noise when it shifts from first to second gear, it could be related to the front wheel’s (either the CV axle or bearings). However, diagnosing a noise remotely without completing a test drive is next to impossible; so I would recommend having a professional mobile mechanic come to your location to complete a car is making a noise inspection.