Q: Q: Transmission problem

When shifting from first to second gear .it shift good but it has a dound.that.oil is ok .filter is new. It is a automatic transmission.4 speed.

3. Q: Transmission problem

Q: How do I turn on or off the Eco Driving Indicator Light on?

You may want to turn on the Eco Driving Indicator Light to help you determine how economically you’re driving. Locate the Eco Driving Indicator Light on the right side of the instrument panel. Press down on the button to...

Q: Why when I change my transmission oil the car did not want to move at all and after it drove a little and then smoke came out that

Hi John. Thanks for contacting us today. It’s quite possible that the root issue is something very simple, like a shift solenoid not correctly attached or installed. On an older transmission like your 96' Camry, it is also possible if...

Q: My car won't shift out of 1st gear. I replaced the engine with one from a Saturn, now it won't shift up.

The vehicle speed sensor (VSS) has failed or lost power to the transmission and computer system. The computer needs to recognize the road speed to perform an up shift. Check the VSS to make sure the harness is plugged in...