Q: My truck originally started having difficulties with shifting.

My truck originally started having difficulties with shifting, and high rpms to mph. Then one day just started revving and not driving. I changed out the trans control module(governor) as well as flushed the trans, and put in a new filter. She drove amazingly for 3 days, and bam same issue, she just revs when placed in gear. The trans fluid i put in is still red and not burnt. Could this be a issue with the trans oil pressure solenoid? Or could it have been a faulty governor? I did however find a leak in the trans pan when i removed it this time, which i have taken care of. Im hoping that the new governor that im going to put in will work like the last one, and last but not least could the leak have caused the governor to fault? Any suggestions would be highly helpful, and much appreciated thanks.

3. My truck originally started having difficulties with shifting.