Q: Transmission fluid pouring through dipstick tube any ideas where to start

Transmission is pouring fluid through the dipstick tube

If you are adding transmission fluid and it is leaking out as you are adding it, the tube has a hole in it. You will have to replace it. If the transmission fluid is coming out of the top of the tube, it could be over-filled or overheating. If you want to have the leak inspected, or if you’d like a transmission fluid service, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to perform this task.

3. Transmission fluid pouring through dipstick tube any ideas where to start