Q: Transmission cooler leak was trying to get it home it cut off an now it won't start it acts like it needs a jump what do I need to

Transmission cooler leak was trying to get it home an it cut off an now it don't want to start I stop a gas station an I had to wait about an hour then it stated tried to hurry an get it home but it cut off a few blocks away from my house now it won't start it sound like it needs a jump what is it I need to do

Your problem scenario sounds like at least 2 problems that appear to be interacting to look like one big mess.

First off, there is the transmission cooler leak, which will drive up transmission fluid temperature (what’s left) to the point it will overheat the transmission and shut off the engine. The transmission fluid leak requires repair so that this does not occur again. The transmission in your 745 is very expensive!

The no-start condition may be caused by a "still too hot" transmission, or failure of the Integrated Supply Module, which has a critical role in the "start" process. This module will fail in a manner similar to what you are experiencing, is relatively inexpensive and easy to change.

I would recommend having YourMechanic diagnose this issue, provide an accurate assessment of damage, and estimate the cost of repairs. YourMechanic can dispatch a mobile, professional mechanic to your location for a diagnostic of your no start condition and help you fix the issue accordingly.

3. Transmission cooler leak was trying to get it home it cut off an now it won't start it acts like it needs a jump what do I need to