Q: Transmission

Just fuxed one cylinder in the car and when i took the car on the road the second time for tril, the car stopped.the engine powers on and works fine .but the wgen you put the car to drive or reverse ,there is no movement at all.the car wont drive or reverse..i change the transmission fluid yet it wont druve or reverse.what is the possible problem?

Hi There, What you are describing sounds like possibly a bad speed sensor or potentially a faulty transmission control module, which also controls the speed sensors. The transmission control module has various sensors such as vehicle speed sensors, wheel speed sensors, throttle position sensors, turbine speed sensor, and transmission fluid temperature sensors that all direct information to it in order for it to perform it’s function. A faulty transmission control module may cause also cause a delay in acceleration or erratic shifting of gears. I would suggest having a professional from Your Mechanic come to your location to properly diagnose your transmission problem.