Q: tranny shifting irratic

i replaced a n b control solinoids no change at a little over idle it shifts at 2500 rpm n hard

A: Hello, there can be three types of failures...

Hello, there can be three types of failures with automatic transmissions, mechanical, electrical and hydraulic. The transmission uses a computer to control shift points and shift feel. First thing, fluid condition, meaning dark in color and if it has a burnt smell to it. A scan tool is needed to look at codes, transmission data and special function tests. I suggest getting a professional technician to evaluate this. If you'd like, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your location and advise you of some options.