I’m having trouble starting my 2015 [Prius](/topics-prius...

I’m having trouble starting my 2015 [Prius](/topics-prius/) V. My wife let it idle for 2 hours Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the Toyota? What size is the [engine](/topics-engine-toyota/)? 100,000 miles M...

I’m having trouble starting my 2015 [Prius](/topics-prius/) V. My wife let it idle for 2 hours Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the Toyota? What size is the [engine](/topics-engine-toyota/)? 100,000 miles Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Prius yourself? What have you tried so far? I tried holding down the start button for 45 seconds with foot off [brake](/topics-brake-toyota/) to try to reboot the computer. Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you? Battery meter seems fully charged but I don’t know if that’s a 12 volt

Okay. I'm stuck in a parking garage with my kids and AAA has no idea what to do
Automotive Expert
Hello I'm Rick from just answer, sorry to hear about your Prius issues as I know how frustrating this can be, if you see a phone call request you may choose to ignore that as this is generated through just answer not me personally....I would suspect that the 12-volt battery in the rear of the trunk is probably bad as the gauge you are reading is for the hybrid battery

We jumped it, it worked
Automotive Expert
Ok glad to hear