Q: Too much hot air coming in the cabin through the vents

When on a drive, there is too much hot air flowing in the cabin through the dashboard vents; making the passanger and driver very uncomfortable.

3. Too much hot air coming in the cabin through the vents

Q: What causes my car to overheat and lose power steering?

You're probably right about the drive belt. The belt that turns the power steering pump also turns the water pump, so if it fails, it won't be long before the car overheats. The coolant will boil and you might see...

Q: Car stopped, steering wheel stuck, check engine light orange

It sounds like you may have a failing alternator. The alternator is responsible for running the electrical system of your vehicle while the engine is running as well as keeping the battery fully charged. If the alternator fails, this can...

Q: Choosing a new car... Lexus GX 460 or Mercedes GL (gas or diesel)

I personally prefer diesel over gas because they generally last longer. I would also go with Mercedes over Lexus but that is just my personal opinion. I have worked on both types of vehicles and would rather work on a...