Q: Tips for taking driver's test

I'm going for the driver's test. Do you have any tips for me?

I remember when I took a driver’s test years ago, when dinosaurs roamed the Earth and they just invented wheels.

Just be light about it. Don’t take it too seriously. Don’t get nervous. Just do what the guy tells you to do. You are bringing a car, so if you don’t have a good car, borrow somebody else’s car that is a nice car, that isn’t going to stall up, that’s easy to drive, and just take your time. Driving really isn’t that big of a deal once you’ve learned how to do it. You will just want to have enough practice before your test. Good luck to you.

3. Tips for taking driver's test