Q: Tips for taking driver's test

asked by on April 12, 2016

I'm going for the driver's test. Do you have any tips for me?

How do I increase the cruise control speed?

Once the cruise control is set, you can increase the speed in two different ways: 1. Press and hold the Resume+ button. The car will accelerate while you hold the button, and you can release the button when you reach...

How do I view the average fuel economy?

The average fuel economy shows you the gas mileage that your vehicle has been averaging. The average fuel economy is directly tied to the trip meters, and will be reset when the trip meter is reset. To view the average...

What does the fuel economy light mean?

The fuel economy light is located on your instrument panel. The light is illuminated to confirm that your vehicle is in economy mode.