Q: Timing Belt Cover replacement and External Belt too.

Hello Carlos, about 10 month ago my timing belt was replaced, water pump and external belts too, but I noticed that the timing belt cover is rubbing or having contact with the belt that it made a cut in the cover and the thread of the belt is getting damage and I am afraid that is going to cut the belt leading to damage the engine. What do you recommend to do in this case before it gets worst.

The parts are touching likely because either the parts were not installed properly or fasteners may be missing or broken. If oil has been leaking, this can cause the seal around the covers to swell as well causing misalignment. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and take a closer inspection of the belt drive to see what is causing the misalignment and offer a more personal diagnosis as well as estimate the proper repairs.

3. Timing Belt Cover replacement and External Belt too.